Latest News

Why You Should Avoid AMP Blogger Templates

This content is only for bloggers that use blogger.com platform! Recently, I carried out this experiment on my blog after I read a post on cybergeak.com about AMP blogger templates and I said lemme give it a try.
I use this medium to warn all blogger.com bloggers not try or even install AMP templates on their blogs!!!
Below are advantages and disadvantages of AMP blogger template...

Advantages:

1. Massive traffic from google search
2. Loads Very Fast.

Disadvantages:

1. Your Adsense earnings will drop like never before..
2. Your Alexa Ranking will be increasing every minutes.. lol... if your rank was 500k, you will see yourself ranking 1million under one week.
I Reversed back to custom template and my ranking and earnings skyrocket...

You can only use AMP template on free domains but don't use that on your custom domain.
So, am advising not to use that on your blog.

2 comments:

  1. But Alexa Rank is not the reason why you are blogging

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alexa matters alot when it comes to website reputation

      Delete

Ezzyboy Tech Blog Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

Theme images by Bim. Powered by Blogger.
Published By Gooyaabi Templates